For art collectors, most of my photographs and digital artworks are available as signed prints with a certificate of authenticity.
Unlimited Edition Prints
- Dimensions of editions: 12x8 to 24x18 inches (30x20 to 60x45 cm) depending on the artwork’s resolution. A one inch (25 mm) white margin is added during printing.
- Each artwork is printed at time of purchase, under my supervision, by a professional photo lab.
- Hand-signed on the back with the print number, the printed date, and the artwork’s creation date.
- Digital signature in the artwork
- Professional Giclée printing
- Fine art archival paper (typically the Hahnemühle Fine Art Pearl)
- Archival ink
Certificate of Authenticity
- Photo title
- Edition’s dimension
- Date of artwork
- Date of print
- Print number
- Printing process/specifications
- Estimated archival time limits
- Artist comment if appropriate
- Contact details
For the Investor
- Because the artwork is printed at time of purchase, each print can be slightly different which makes it unique. The latest inkjet technology may improve the rendering of each print and the paper’s substrate could change between prints based on availability. The price of each print will also increase over time based on inflation, cost of supplies, and artist’s recognition.
- I keep an exact and permanent record of the prints sold in an edition. That record is available on request.
Each artwork can also be sold as a single edition. A one-of-a-kind print that will be different than the unlimited edition—such as a personalized digital mark or text in the artwork, a special substrate, a different crop, etc. Please contact me if interested.
One artist proof is printed together with the first order of each artwork. It is signed, dated, and stored in an archived box.