Single Edition Prints for Photo Art Collectors
For art collectors, most of my fine art photographs and abstract artworks are available as signed edition prints with a certificate of authenticity.
Limited Single Edition Art Prints
- To increase the collecting value, each edition is limited to one print.*
- An artwork can have multiple editions. The number of editions is based on how large the camera’s electronic file or negative can be sized to standard print dimensions. For example: 12x8, 18x12, and 24x16 inches (30x20, 45x30, and 60x40 cm).
- A one inch (25 mm) white margin is added during printing.
- Each artwork is printed at time of purchase, under my supervision, by a professional photo lab.
- Hand-signed on the back with the edition’s dimensions, its print number (1 of 1), the printed date, and the artwork’s creation date.
- Digital signature in the artwork
- Professional Giclée printing
- Fine art archival paper (typically the Hahnemühle Fine Art Pearl)
- Archival ink
- Shipped in a large mailing tube.>
* Open Edition Art Prints
Because of historical sales, a few photographs and artworks are only offered as open (unlimited) edition prints. All other specifications are the same as above.
Certificate of Authenticity
- Photo title
- Edition’s dimensions and print number
- Date of artwork
- Date of print
- Printing process/specifications
- Estimated archival time limits
- Artist comment if appropriate
- Contact details
For each purchased edition, one artist proof is printed to review and adjust color, contrast, and saturation. It is signed, dated, and stored in an archival box.